Organic polymers that keep water clean, clear, and algae-free.
Kills all types of algae and prevents regrowth in decorative fountains, water gardens (without fish), tabletops, and birdbaths.
Fountec's cationic polymers also super-clarify water.
Safe for birds, plants, animals, but NOT FISH - use in tabletop fountains.
Treats 300 gallons per ounce. Use 1 drop/gal or 1 tsp per 100 gallons.
The natural effect of Fountec's polymers on water tension make it an excellent deterrent for control of mosquitoes, flies, and wasps in fountains, water gardens, and birdbaths.
HOW IT WORKS:
A small weekly Fountec application added to fountain water becomes absorbed onto the algae and bacteria cell walls.
The positive charged polymers coat their surfaces disrupting metabolic functions resulting in suffocation.
1. Safe for all types of surfaces.
2. Kills blue, blue-green, yellow, and black algae types· EPA registered.
3. Non·hazardous, non-foaming and non-staining.
4. Does not require regular chlorine usage.
5. Deters and prevents mosquito landings on water.
6. Water is safe for birds, plants, and animals.
Fountec's dosage is too strong for fish use.
1. Kills and prevents algae better than other products.
2. Out performs copper, enzyme, and quat·based products.
3. Protection lasts a week or more, not days.
4. Eliminates harsh cleaners and scrubbing.
5. Kids can play with water, dogs and birds may drink water, plants will not be damaged.
1. One 8-oz bottle typically lasts up to one year.
Should algae persist, please recommend the following:
1. Repeat "visible algae dosage" every other day
for one week.
2. To further assist in algae and biofilm removal, shock
fountain with household bleach (1- 2 capful per 10
gals.) Repeat dosage until results are reached.